The New Albany Food Pantry is a 501 c(3) serving the hunger needs of individuals and families living in the New Albany Plain Local School district.
The mission of the NAFP is to identify and serve the hunger needs of individuals and families in the New Albany Plain Local School (NAPLS) district with dignity and hospitality.
Two main initiatives fall under the NAFP umbrella:
- Providing access to food through grocery delivery and open pantry hours; as well as assistance for those facing emergency food crisis.
- Serving the needs of the community by providing access to a network of resources for those in need.
- Collect food items and monetary donations to support NAFP food operations.
- Maintain New Albany School Snack Program.
- Raise awareness of the needs in our community.
- Provide a venue for community members to share their time and talents.
- Develop and implement a summer meals/weekend meals program.
- Expand operations to include consumer science programs for students.
- Grow our network of partners and donors.